Thursday

Good Morning All


Good Morning Everyone!
May today's bright day bring in prosperous and happiness to all bakers. To those who are getting baking project, may you get creative idea and complete the task. Those who are in the midst of completing order/project, may your task complete with customers' satisfaction. Those who have completed your task, alhamdulillah!

Morning is a starter in our life. Sharing a quote from Steve Jobs (Visionary and creative genius legendary for all the Apple products)
Steve Jobs
For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.

Thanks,
Pandan Management

2 comments: